NLP Practitioner£ TBC
After completion of this course, you will be an expert in a broad range of powerful tools, techniques, verbal and non-verbal communication skills. You can break limiting beliefs and unwanted habits, build confidence build rapport and create long-lasting impressions. The skills learnt in this course can be applied in the areas of coaching, business, therapy, sports and learning and education. Having completed this course, you will have the power to establish inspirational and influential relationships with strong persuasive communication skills.
The course is developed for
- Individuals wanting to improve their communication and self expression.
- Parents planning to guide their children for a better future.
- Business owners and supervisors who want to increase staff motivation and sales.
- People who are looking for avenues to control their emotions.
- Students who want to get better grades and higher emotional intelligence.
Our Course Content
- The Foundations of NLP and Beyond
- Understanding the Human Experience
- NLP Goals & Well Formed Outcomes
- State & State Management Principles.
- Core NLP Techniques, Models & Relatability Principles
- NLP Sub-modalities & the Finer Distinctions of Life
- The Practicalities of NLP Anchoring
- NLP Communication Skills and Language patterns
- Introducing Values, Priorities and Strategies
- Examining the Spiderweb of our Core Values