Facilitation for Creative Leadership£ TBC
Individuals who are already familiar with Design Thinking can take up this course as an added enabler. By attending this course, you will gain the necessary experience and confidence to facilitate Design Thinking workshops and be witness to continuous innovation.
You will learn methods for guiding a group towards solution finding, motivate them, and also manage team members with varied personality traits. By learning the major skills of facilitation, you will become an expert in its practical implication. Analyse how your approach will affect the group’s productivity. The techniques that you will learn in this course can be applied at your workplace. Our coaches will observe you and guide you towards excellence in each step you initiate.
After the completion of this course, you will be adept in using tools and techniques needed for effective facilitation. With the help of the effective guidance and personal attention of our coaches, you will be able to utilise your facilitation skills to influence others to perform better.
The course is developed for
- Leaders from corporates, independent consultancies, startups, government and academic institutions.
Our Course Content
- Strategize, create and execute a design thinking workshop.
- Use tools to invigorate and motivate a group.
- Recognise and manage different personality types.
- Identify your own facilitation skills.
- Implement facilitation skills to your work environment.