SAFe For TeamsTBC
At the end of course completion, the attendees will learn the art of writing stories, plan program increments, down-size features, strategize and implement iterations. This course also teaches the participants regarding the methods which can be used to collaborate with other teams in the program, they will study about DevOps culture and continuous delivery pipeline and will also learn about the ways in which the ART can be improved. SAFe for Teams will teach participants to apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise.
The course is developed for
- Team members implementing Agile and Lean at scale.
- Members of an Agile Release Train (ART), who are getting ready for launch.
ur Course Content
- Strategizing the iteration
- Implementing the iteration
- Creating an Agile team
- Implementing the Program Increment (PI)
- Introduction to the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)