In many organisations, the Agile journey begins with a small team, and once there is a success in the transformation, the need to scale is evident. Scaled Agile Framework, commonly known as SAFe is widely used worldwide. SAFe 4.6 is designed to enable coaches to operate in an Agile organisation that is expanding or scaled to take on more teams. By earning the SAFe 4.6 Agilist certification, you learn to identify the problem, understand the basic build of SAFe and also the application of the roadmap implementation.
After this course, you should be able to:
- Apply SAFe® to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Support the execution of Agile Release Trains
- Coordinate large Value Streams
- Manage a Lean-Agile Portfolio
- Align the organization to a common process model
- Configure the Framework for your context
- Unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
The course is developed for:
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. This course is best suited for Directors, VP’s, Executives, leaders, Development Team, QA Managers, Program Managers, Product Managers Project Managers, Product Owners, Portfolio Managers, PMO’s, Solution Architects and Enterprise Architects. For this programme. it is best to have some experience and knowledge on Scrum
How do I get certified as a SAFe Agilist?
Following are the steps involved in the certification process:
- The first step toward becoming a SAFe certified professional is to attend the Leading SAFe® course.
- Pass the SAFe Agilist online test conducted by Scaled Agile. If required, you can practice for 30 days and then appear for the test. To pass the test, a candidate must correctly answer at least 34 out of the 45 questions (75% passing score).
- Once you pass the exam, you will need to submit a license agreement to the Scrum Alliance for acceptance, and a membership profile must be completed.
How many attempts Do I have to pass the SAFe Exam?
You will have only 1 Attempt to pass the exam
How many years is the SAFe Certificate Valid for?
The SAFe certification is valid for one year from the date of completing the exam and it also includes a membership in the SAFe community platform. One can renew their certificate after one year by paying USD 100.
How many PDU’s does one earn?
By attending this 2-day course, you will be eligible to earn 16 PDU’s from PMI
What is the SAFe Agilist Certification cost/fee?
SAFe Agilist certification cost includes the 2-day training.