By enrolling for this course, the participants will learn more about Lean-Agile mindset and its effectiveness in the present adapt-or-die marketplace, and they will learn about leading Lean-Agile transformation. The attendees will get an insight into having a continuous delivery pipeline, facilitating and developing agile teams and programs, propagating a DevOps culture, developing large solutions and building a Lean portfolio. After they have completed the course and become a SAFe4.5 Agilist (SA), they will be equipped with skills highly in demand worldwide while also helping them making their enterprises successful in a disruptive marketplace. They will create high-performing teams through the Principles of Mission and Purpose.
The course is developed for
- Project Managers and Programmers
- Solution Architects, System Architects and Enterprise Architects
- Process Leads, PMO, and Portfolio Managers.
- Managers, Leaders, CIOs, Executives, Directors, and VPs.
- Infrastructure Management, QA, and Development .
- Product and Product Line Management.
Our Course Content
- Learning Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Contributing to a Lean Portfolio
- Building high-performing teams and programs
- Studying the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Implementing large solutions
- Adapting a Lean-Agile mindset
- Learning SAFe principles
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise