Creative Problem Solving – Design ThinkingINR 25,000++
Take a moment and look around you. Everything that you interact within a given day was designed by a person. While it may be obvious that the device you’re reading this email on was designed by someone, the less obvious moments of design could be how you experienced getting lunch or coffee recently.
Did you order first then pay? Did someone wait on you? Once you start to think about every way in which someone interacts with an object or an experience, you’re beginning to think like a designer.
Thinking like a designer can transform the way organizations develop products, services, processes, and strategy. Design thinking, brings together what is desirable from a human point of view with what is technologically feasible and economically viable. It also allows people who aren’t trained as designers to use creative tools to address a vast range of challenges.
• Understand the Design Thinking process
• Solve complex challenges through the process of structured Design Thinking
• Learn to apply three new tools of Design thinking in your field of business
• Use tools like visualization, story-telling etc. to solve challenges
• Test, refine & improve ideas, business models and processes
• Develop creative confidence
• Experience the DT process, tools and frameworks
• Continued mentoring and support on a live project
• Become certified Design Thinking Practioner in your field of business.
• Experiential Learning
• Learning through Lego Serious Play
• D-lab: Simulated Design Lab for hands-on practice
Who is it for:
The program is ideal for professionals from any industry who are tasked with problem-solving and are looking for new approaches to finding solutions.