Certified Associate Leadership and Executive CoachTBC
Imagine attending a Coaching Master Class which is based on proven Neuro Science Coaching Methodology (Designed by top Neuro scientists and researchers from UCLA, Harvard, Berkeley, Duke etc.), Neuro Linguistic Programming (Recent updated work and understanding of conscious and unconscious brain), plus Neuro Nexus – The missing link, the cutting-edge Coaching tools. This program content is approved by International Coach Federation (ICF)
The learning objectives of the program are as follows:
- Become aware of the ICF Coaching competencies, ethics and standards, practice and apply them during while Coaching or having coaching discussions with prospective coaching clients.
- How to establish coaching agreements with clients, which keeps the coaching process transparent.
- Learn how to develop coaching plan with clients, setting up accountability process, monitoring ongoing coaching progress, and setting up a process to stop the coaching process if required.
- Learn coaching skills, as per the various ICF competencies, and develop further in terms of how to get most of the clients, and facilitate the process to get results.
- How to establish transparent and flexible coaching relationship with clients, while ensuring mutual respect, trust and supportive environment to work together in Coach-Coachee relationship.
- Facilitate coaching process for clients by asking powerful questions, demonstrating active listening, and exploration of solutions.
- Help in facilitation of setting the actions for continuous learning and moving towards the desired results set by clients.
- Introduction to Coaching and how to frame Coaching session
- Conversational Coaching Model
- SCORE Coaching Model
- Neuro Science of engagement
- Neuro Science of States and Wellbeing
- Managing conflict (Personal and Business)
- Well defined outcomes and how to achieve them using Pain/Pleasure concept
- States and how to get into resourceful states
- Walt Disney Strategy for Goals
- Logical Levels of Change
- Visual Squash
- Coaching using Timelines
- Wellness Vision Planning
- TFAR Coaching Model
- Coaching using Reframing
- How to set up Coaching Practice
- Tips on Coaching website and social media marketing
- Core Coaching Tool
Certified Associate Leadership and Executive Coach
Certified Associate Leadership and Executive Coach workshop provides hands on learning to the participant to become an Leadership and Executive Coach. It enables the participants to learn the Coaching methodology where as a Coach they facilitate the clients to develop more rapidly and get more satisfying results, by facilitating the process where clients set goals, take actions, make better decisions, and make full use of their natural strengths, and inner resources. During the program participants learn framework that outlines a coaching process they can use with their clients (individuals, teams), and will practice coaching competencies through one-to-one practice, and experiential group exercises.
This course is developed for
You will be able to differentiate between and among mentoring, facilitating, consulting, teaching and coaching, and will also gain the skills needed to coach. A key part of this course focuses on developing an understanding of the Professional Coaching skill set and the value of honing these skills to serve individuals as a Professional Coach.